Summer in Kaprun in the Oberlehenhof
The family-run Oberlehenhof guesthouse is surrounded by meadows and mountains and yet is still only a 10 minute walk from the town centre. The organic farm has plenty of free car parking spaces as well as free WLAN.
Oberlehenhof guesthouse has a children’s playground which has a small petting zoo and a wonderful sun terrace with views to the Kitzsteinhorn.
When you book a double room in the morning you get to enjoy the hearty buffet breakfast. You also get to enjoy the fresh alpine water from the Oberlehenhof’s own spring.
Oberlehenhof guesthouse runs its own organic farm, which you are able to visit. A hiking trail starts right at the guesthouse. Between 15th May and 15th October the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card is included in the price. Use the Kaprun summer card as often as you like and enjoy your holiday to the full.
The following services are included:
- Bergbahn Schmitten* Zell am See
- Bergbahn Kitzsteinhorn* Kaprun
- Hiking ‘adventure’ bus Maiskogel Kaprun
- Kaprun high mountain reservoirs
- Boat trip* on Zell am See
- Three swimming areas at Zell am See
- Zell am See indoor pool
- Sigmund-Thun-Kaprun gorge
- Vötter’s vehicle museum Kaprun
- Pinzgau museum of local history Schloss Ritzen Saalfelden
- National Park Welten Mittersill
- Ferleiten Fusch-Ferleiten wildlife & leisure park
- Mining & Gothic museum in Leogang
- Shoe mines in Leogang
- Vorderkaserklamm ravine St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm ravine Weißbach
- Kitzlochklamm ravine Taxenbach
- Krimml Waterfalls Krimml
- Stadtmuseum Vogtturm Zell am See
- Kaprun Museum Kaprun
- * 1x journey on the Schmittenhöhebahn to the summit, the Gipfelbahn to the Kitzsteinhorn and a round trip on Lake Zell respectively; within 6 days (valid in July and August – otherwise, as often as you like). Use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other facilities which are in operation can be used as often as you like.
Avail of discounted tariffs on:
- Postbus Zell am See - Kaprun
- Tauern Spa - Sunset Ticket Kaprun
- Fusch exhibition and show sawmill
- Großglockner high alpine road Ferleiten - Heiligenblut
- Steam train operated by Pinzgauer Lokalbahn Zell/Kaprun - Krimml
- Woferlgut - Adventure Golf Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Excursions with Vorderegger Reisen
- Krimml Water Wonder World
- Zell am See excursion train
- Diesel cinema Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Mini-golf Bleiweis - Zehentner in Schüttdorf / Zell am See
- Tennis courts in Zell am See
- Tennis courts in Sport Glaser Kaprun
- Adventure -Centre Kaprun
- Guided tour of the reservoir dam wall – guided tour of Kaprun altitude reservoirs
- My first 3000 – guided summit tour of Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- ‘Burgspectaculum’ event at Kaprun Castle